I have a confession. Long ago in a galaxy far far away someone gave me a blogger award and I lost track of it. My organizational skills are shady at best. I apologize for not being able to thank you in person for that first award. I was thrilled. I skipped and sang a song.
The amazing Lisa Gail Green has given me a second chance despite my previous dimwitted slight, by honoring my blog with the Stylish Blogger Award. Run, don't walk to check out her blog Paranormal Point of View.
Seven things about myself:
1. My greatest fear is that I will be eaten by a shark or a bear.
2. I was the assistant art director on IT'S GARRY SHANDLING'S SHOW, for three seasons.
3. My collection of STAR WARS memorabilia is the envy of every ten-year-old boy on the planet.
4. I changed my daughter's middle name from Colleen to Christine in labor.
5. I enter a Zen state when I go to a bookstore or an office supply store. Pretty, pretty post-its.
6. I was Louisa in a national tour of SOUND OF MUSIC my freshman year of high school. Yes, I wore the sailor suit.
7. Twitter overwhelms me, but I will persevere and figure it all out.
Here's a shout out to a few of the blogs I love and am honored to pass this award along to. Check them out and enjoy.
Jess Falling Leaflets
Monica Love YA
Michelle L. Brown Brownie Points
Julie Musil Writing and Blogging Between Carpools
Dana Elmendorf A Squirrel Among Lions
Jessica Love Jessica Love Writes
I could go on, and on, and on, and on...
Thanks to all you dedicated bloggers who teach me something new with every post and fill me with inspiration.