- My son and I locked ourselves out of the house an hour before his behind the wheel driving test.
- We surprised my friend during her shower to get our spare key, after calling another friend to drive us to her house to get said spare key.
- The brake lights shorted out as the DMV examiner was checking them, so my son couldn't take his driving test.
- It took two hours to get the short in the brake lights fixed at the car place.
- A spaced out lady almost backed into me in a parking lot.
- The DMV website would not let my son reschedule his test online.
- It's impossible to break into my house.
- My son's friends have their driver's licenses to rescue us.
- My friend showers.
- My son didn't get rear-ended while taking his driving test with faulty brake lights.
- I had time for a delicious veggie wrap while the car got fixed.
- I am alive to write this blog.
- Still working on a glass half-full/DMV line...
And then I starting my writing day...
- Birds chirped
- Cats purred
- Music played
- The outside world disappeared
- Bliss and Joy took my hands
How has diving into your writing reframed a horrible, terrible, no good, very bad day for you?