Yes, This Will Be On the Test

Writing, Reading, Laughing

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Women of Mystery

I don't know about you, but I'm totally one of those people who are blown away by magic. Card tricks, floating people, limbs in different boxes, I'm all in.

An adult read that I'm crazy about is 
Club Deception by Sarah Skilton


This saucy, sassy peek behind the scenes of the world of magicians and their wives nearly burns your fingers as you turn the pages.

I'm excited to share the news Club Deception is part of the Women of Mystery promo collection for mysteries and thrillers featuring fierce female protagonists, sleuths, or diabolical subjects! 

For a limited time, the eBook will be priced on Amazon at $3.99 from Monday, January 8th through Monday, January 22nd. It has also been picked up by other eBook retailers. Links below:

·        iBooks
·        Nook
·        Google
·        Kobo 

Club Deception will be a “LAST CHANCE” 

Nook Daily Find on Sunday JAN 21!

Congrats to Sarah!

Sarah Skilton has some awesome YA offerings as well.







12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Leslie. I'm reading more adult as well as YA and MG so will add this to my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cool the way Sarah takes you behind the scenes. You'll love it!

      Delete
  2. I'm keen on reading The Immortalist. In it there is a woman who is a magician. You might be interested since you love magic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome recommends. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pleasure to pass the word when the stories are so yummy.

      Delete
  4. These sound fabulous - thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of this book before- but I do enjoy a good mystery. Thanks for sharing. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete