Help - Help - Help
I'm really trying to kick my blogging up a notch as I attempt to balance it with teaching full time and writing as close to full time as I can eek out.
I would love to hear what your blogging routines/schedules/tips are so I can shamelessly steal them and become more
Here's what I already do:
- Visit everyone's blogs who comment on mine and become a follower on their's
- Have comments on my blog come to my email so I can pop a personal response back
- Subscribe by email to any blogs that offer the option
- Try to blog at least an hour a day and then catch up on weekends
- Drown in guilt when I can't keep up
Your turn. Please shower me with advice.